End of Terms:
At the end of the rental term, we can offer several different options.
● Upgrade the Truck or Equipment under a new rental agreement.
● Continue to rent the equipment on a casual basis (i.e. quarter by quarter or month by month).
● Renegotiate the rent for a further specified term (e.g. 1 year) at a reduced rental payment.
● Return the goods with no further obligation.
● Offer to purchase the goods.
Renting allows you to invest your capital in the more profitable areas of your business, rather than in equipment that has a limited useful life with quite often little or no resale value.
Rental payments are fixed, which enables you to plan your future cash flow with confidence.
There is no lump sum outlay that is normal with capital funding often causing cash flow chaos.
Rental payments can be tax-deductible.
Please contact your accountant or financial advisor for the appropriate tax advice.